Re: [Chicken-users] is there a function list?

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] is there a function list?
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:22:30 -0300

Hi Changying

On Thu, 14 May 2009 11:08:25 +0800 Changying Li <address@hidden> wrote:

> whenever I look for a function, I must read several parts of manual. I
> think a function index is a good thing.
>
> Or it is in some places that I don't know ?

Maybe you can use `apropos'.

If you are using chicken 3, `apropos' is in the utils unit
(http://chicken.wiki.br/man/3/Unit%20utils#apropos).

If you are using chicken 4, `apropos' is an egg
(http://chicken.wiki.br/eggref/4/apropos).

Not exactly a procedure index, but maybe it may help.

Best wishes.
Mario