Re: [Chicken-users] How to deal with bit sets in chicken?

From: Anthony Carrico
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to deal with bit sets in chicken?
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:03:41 -0400

Thanks for the advice Kon.

For now, I've backed off and I'm trying to use foreign-declares for my
bit twiddling. This doesn't yield a generic module, but it seems like
the quickest and safest way for me to get started with epoll.

Also, thanks for the pointer to err5rs-arithmetic-bitwise, that looks
promising.

--
Anthony Carrico