Re: [Chicken-users] lexgen examples

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] lexgen examples
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 13:51:16 +0900

Hi Matt,

   I recently changed the interface of the lexgen procedures, and I did
not document my changes. Apologies about that.  The lexgen parsers
actually take two arguments, a continuation procedure and a list of
streams. So the first example would actually be:

(define a-pat (tok #\a (try char=?)))
(define abc-stream      (list `(() ,(string->list "abc"))))

(a-pat (lambda (s) (print "a-pat result: " s)) abc-stream)

You can find more examples in the lexgen tests found in file
tests/run.scm in the lexgen trunk directory:

http://www.irp.oist.jp/trac/chicken/browser/release/4/lexgen/trunk/tests/run.scm

   -Ivan