Re: [Chicken-users] Explicit Renaming Macros Help/Tutorial?

From: Jack Trades
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Explicit Renaming Macros Help/Tutorial?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:07:43 -0400

I'm a little surprised nobody mentioned Foof's long post about
macro systems, yet:

Hope this helps!

                                                       -- Donald Knuth

Chicken-users mailing list

Thanks, I actually read that a few times over, but still couldn't figure it out.  Once I get this sorted I'm probably going to write a tutorial for simple folk like myself.

Jack Trades