[Chicken-users] interfacing to C

From: khalid ELgalaind
Subject: [Chicken-users] interfacing to C
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:20:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there

Im new to scheme world, I used chicken engine and Im happy with it but I have a couple of questions.

the flow I'm working on right now requires calling a scheme-function  from c-function, I tried Chicken_init then chicken apply  but with no hope, I could get the location "address in memory" of the function required but the apply function does nothing and the function is not called

Another issue, I need to write a c function that returns a vector of different scheme objects to the scheme caller, how can we achieve this.

any guidance is appreciated

khalid Elgalaind