[Chicken-users] OK, I jumped the gun a little

From: Mark Carter
Subject: [Chicken-users] OK, I jumped the gun a little
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:59:18 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry guys.

In my recent report, I mentioned about not being able to bootstrap. I didn't
read the README :( I'm supposed to obtain a bootstrapper from
http://chicken.wiki.br/chicken-projects/bootstrap/
Unfortunately, there isn't one available for cygwin. I guess it's a case of ...
wait for it .... wait for it ... solving the chicken and the egg problem.

Are you completely sure that autotools is not the way to go? I don't know much
about it myself, but it is THE build system.