[Chicken-users] So is this correct (about chicken-install)?

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: [Chicken-users] So is this correct (about chicken-install)?
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:30:45 -0300

Hi,

I think I understood how chicken-install works. I'll try to summarize
this in the wiki, but I'd like to make sure I got it right:

* To install eggs in a location different from /usr/local (or wherever
  Chicken was installed), I need to pass "-p" to chicken-install. There
  is no environment variable to control this. I should point it to
  "my_rep";

* To *use* the new repository, I need to set up CHICKEN_INCLUDE_PATH
  and CHICKEN_REPOSITORY. These should point to "my_rep/lib/chicken/5/"

Is that right?

What is the difference between CHICKEN_INCLUDE_PATH and
CHICKEN_REPOSITORY?

Thanks,
J.