Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] IUP Bindings

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] IUP Bindings
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:04:23 +0200

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 03:56:40AM -0400, Felix wrote:
> > You can find the documentation and the version control repository for the
> > sources at http://www.chust.org/fossils/iup.
>
> Very nice. I'll add this to the repo.

How are we going to keep this synched? Is someone going to watch
the Fossil repo for bugfixes and integrate them by hand back into
the egg repo and update the wiki page, manually integrating all
possible user-contributed changes?  It would be preferable if
Thomas himself could do this, as he probably knows when he's
fixed critical bugs and added important new features.
If noone is willing to maintain a wiki page version of the docs,
maybe it's best to add just a link to the original docs on Thomas'
website.

> > I have also uploaded a PLaneT package for Racket.
>
> Oh, we are not interested in that, but thanks anyway.

Indeed!

Cheers,
Peter
--