Re: [Chicken-users] Re: seg fault

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: seg fault
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:53:36 -0500

Felix scripsit:

> What we need is a way to determine the correct ARCH settings via
> shell commands, so that the makefile can take care of this.

It's often a matter of choice.  A while back I was running a 32-bit
userland on a 64-bit Linux kernel, so there was no way for Chicken's
mechanisms to guess that I wanted a 32-bit Chicken as well.  I just
exported ARCH and PLATFORM from the shell (which is equivalent to
specifying them to make) and everything worked fine.

--
John Cowan                                address@hidden
han mathon ne chae, a han noston ne 'wilith.  --Galadriel, LOTR:FOTR