Re: [Chicken-users] tokyocabinet egg: table API

From: Evan Eusey
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] tokyocabinet egg: table API
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:48:16 -0600

SH >> In the uploaded version, there is only support for the hash API
SH >> (tch), not for the table API (tct).
AS > I seem to recall someone working on a table API.

Better than this :-)
It's already in the current egg (thanks to Evan Eusey?).
I will test and extend the documentation wiki as needed.

I did some work a while back adding table, hash, and b-tree support. Lars Gregori was kind enough to update the egg, fix a few bugs, and create a github repository (https://github.com/choas/chicken-tokyocabinet/ ). It was for my first real project in either Chicken or Scheme, so there very well may be bugs, inefficiencies, or missing features. Hope it's a helpful starting point, at the least.

Evan