Re: [Chicken-users] unbound variable: sxml:sxml->xml

From: Vok Vojwo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] unbound variable: sxml:sxml->xml
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:25:02 +0100

2011/12/7 Jim Ursetto <address@hidden>:

> Other ways were to regularize and improve some of the identifier names, make
> things more idiomatic, and in sxml-serializer's case, add some feature
> enhancements.

Where is the improvement? Writing sxml-serializer instead of
srl:sxml->xml does not make much difference. It is even less idiomatic
because the inverse function is still called sxml:xml->sxml. And
renaming it makes the code incompatible to the original code. I can
not see any win. It is definitely a loss.