[Chicken-users] Working with Spiffy incrementally

From: Jack Lucas
Subject: [Chicken-users] Working with Spiffy incrementally
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 18:00:14 -0500

Is anyone aware of a method where I can work with spiffy incrementally?

Current workflow as I see it would look like editing the source and then running csi -s script.scm

It'd be very nice if I could (start-server) in a repl in emacs and be able to re-evaluate vhost-map and any functions mapped in vhost-map.  I tried doing this but when I refreshed the page in my browser it didn't seem like it updated to the new evaluation.