Re: [Chicken-users] Registration on the chicken wiki

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Registration on the chicken wiki
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:20:16 +0200

Hey Martin,

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 08:48:54 +0200 Martin Schneeweis <address@hidden> wrote:

> is there a way to register on the wiki page?
> (https://wiki.call-cc.org/)?

Yes, sure!  Just send me a private message with:

* the username you want to use for your account

* the hash of your password. It can be generated with

    $ openssl passwd -apr1

> Some pages need some love (especially for neewbies like me).

Indeed.  Thanks for your interest in contributing to CHICKEN.  If you
need assistance at deciding what to do with wiki pages, maybe the
#chicken IRC channel on Freenode can be helpful.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario