Re: [Chicken-users] Porting eggs to Chicken 5

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Porting eggs to Chicken 5
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 08:18:26 +0200

* Sven Hartrumpf <address@hidden> [180814 07:56]:
> Hi.
>
> I am trying to port some of my code from Chicken 4 to 5.
> Is there a small guide how to port an egg from 4 to 5?
> Is there a wish list or popularity list for eggs
> to be ported?

There is the wiki page at
https://wiki.call-cc.org/porting-c4-to-c5

We will handle this just like the shift from 3->4. Port what you
need, the rest is abandonware anyway until someone asks for it...

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.