Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-128 - almost

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-128 - almost
Date: 18 Aug 2018 19:54:54 +0200

This looks pretty close.

Where do I learn what I can put into setup.defaults? Looks like it could do the job I want.

What I don't want: a local copy of the to-be-installed egg to begin with.

What I want: chicken-install installing eggs almost like normal. For eggs being overwritten however, I'd want it to go through the complete download process, just using the location from the other release-info.

Great if a hand full of overwrites could sit in a single file like setup.defaults.