[Chicken-users] CHICKEN T-DOSE 2018 meetup

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] CHICKEN T-DOSE 2018 meetup
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 11:58:38 +0200

Hi all,

This year's T-DOSE in Eindhoven will be only a single day instead of the
usual two days.  It will be on Saturday November 24th.  Let's combine this
with a CHICKEN hackathon.  We can start on Friday the 23rd and continue
until Sunday the 25th.

I can host 3 or 4 people at my place, so let me know when you require a
place to crash.  The hacking can occur at the Code Yellow office, there
should be plenty of space to hold 20 chickenauts.

If anyone feels inclined to hold a talk, the CfP for T-DOSE is still open
until September 30th.

If you'd like to join, please add your name and arrival time to
https://wiki.call-cc.org/event/t-dose-2018

Cheers,
Peter