Re: [Chicken-users] hahn/salmonella issues

From: lundi
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] hahn/salmonella issues
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 20:58:58 +0100

Evan Hanson wrote:

I hesitate to mention this since I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who
uses it, so it hasn't really been battle-tested (and it's not really
documented either), but the schematic egg might do what you're looking for.

In particular, the `schematic-wiki' program will generate svnwiki tags
for commented (toplevel) procedure definitions, with each tag followed
by the comment. So, if you use svnwiki syntax for the comments, the
result could be copied into a wiki page without any changes:

Ha, that is indeed pretty close to what I want. I remember looking at the description before and not being able to work out whether it'd be useful. Definately looks like it though.

Meanwhile I got impatient and hacked up my own little crap tool.

https://github.com/utz82/scm2wiki

It's not using schematic at the moment, but I could imagine using it in the future. For now though I'm too lazy to make it into a proper egg, sorry. Needs a few more features before it's worth the effort.

Best wishes,
-Heinz