cjk-list

Re: [cjk] formatted patch

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [cjk] formatted patch
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:39:17 +0000 (UTC)

The cjk list archive moved and the current one does not have e-ma its older
than 4 years. The current list of 25 charsets came from me, according to the
commit log blame - which does not help :-(. I probably scavenged and assembled
it from the beginning part of cjk-enc.el.

Good news is I keep better notes this time :-).

On Fri, 12/30/16, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

 got a bit more reading - some charset's has a
 emacs-mult-id
 > property and is needed
 for emac-mule coding-type. For emacs 25 there
 > are only 48 of them.   [...]
 >
 > Should any of them
 above be in, and/or we delete the whole list and
 > do emacs-mule instead? I wish this is
 better documented :-(.

 don't know, sorry.  And Ken'ichi didn't reply
 – I haven't seen posts
 from him on
 emacs-devel in the last few months...

     Werner