cks-devl

[cks-devl] Re [22]

From: Ralph Starr
Subject: [cks-devl] Re [22]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:37:01 +0300

The next cutting was from the Manchester, New Hampshire, Union-Leader. in 1809 Pam Anderson I understand all your questions.

If you missed a couple of quarterly payments, they might try to take your home — sell it at auction. A coward couldn't. A carpet of green forest climbed the flank of the nearest mountain. Oh, yes, sir! LADY CALTHORPE, the stone read. I've had no undertaker and I will have no undertaker to come in and rouge my darling and paint her like a doll! On a higher shelf was a pile of Slim Jims, as neatly stacked as the kindling in Annie's shed. Nicole Kidman