cks-devl

[cks-devl] Re: AMBtqEN news

From: Nikita Wilmot
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: AMBtqEN news
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:41:04 -0700

Hi,

ra

http://www.wealicites.com

devices. We shall soon before the break of day start on our long
journey, a journey from which some of us, or perhaps all of us (except
our friend and counsellor, the ingenious wizard Gandalf) may never
return. It is a solemn moment. Our object is, I take it, well known to
us all. To the estimable Mr. Baggins, and perhaps to one or two of the
younger dwarves (I think I should be right in naming Kili and Fili, for