cks-devl

[cks-devl] Re: good ctredit

From: Behruz Moorehouse
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: good ctredit
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:51:39 -0700

D c ea z r H u om y e O q wne c r,

Your c x re h di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you O l WN q r n ea z l e d st q at n e and want
I n MM t EDIAT p E c s as e h to s s pen g d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L g OW u ER your monthly pa h ym r ent t s
by a third or more,
here are the d p ea g ls i we have T p OD f AY:

49 h 0,00 c 0 as lo e w as 3 , 6 a 5 %
37 b 0,00 m 0 as l a ow as 3 , 9 a 0 %
49 i 0,0 s 00 as l p ow as 3 , 2 q 0 %
2 c 50,00 j 0 as l x ow as 3 , 3 r 5 %
20 u 0,0 b 00 as l e ow as 3 , 5 f 5 %

V l isi s t ou z r s x it b e

Behruz Moorehouse , Ap c pr h ova n l M t ana a ge k r

you have got to pull it out and pay for it! Dear me, what a fool I was
and am! said the least Tookish part of him. I have absolutely no use
for dragon-guarded treasures, and the whole lot could stay here for
ever, if only I could wake up and find this beastly tunnel was my own