cks-devl

[cks-devl] seajell guil

From: Javaid Milliner
Subject: [cks-devl] seajell guil
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:44:21 -0700

D s ea i r H e om k e O w wn n er,

Your c b re n di n t doesn't matter to us!

If you O i WN r r q ea c l e m st f at t e and want
I v MM w EDI y ATE c l as g h to s n pe j nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L m OW a ER your monthly p x aym h ent e s
by a third or more,
here are the d d ea h ls r we have T r OD l AY:

$ 4 b 90,0 b 00 as l b ow as 3 , 6 s 5 %
$ 3 m 70,00 g 0 as lo e w as 3 , 9 j 0 %
$ 4 h 90,0 b 00 as l e ow as 3 , 2 v 0 %
$ 25 m 0,00 q 0 as l t ow as 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 2 b 00,0 p 00 as lo b w as 3 , 5 i 5 %

V g is e it ou r r web s t it t e

Javaid Milliner , A a ppr m ova w l Ma c na h ge a r

of them. On and on he went, and down and down; and still he heard no
sound of anything except the occasional whirr of a bat by his ears,
which startled him at first, till it became too frequent to bother
about. I do not know how long he kept on like this, hating to go on, not