cks-devl

[cks-devl] contabescenc 220

From: Macsen Works
Subject: [cks-devl] contabescenc 220
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 11:07:15 -0700

D l ea a r H s om f e O q wne s r,

You c r c v re n di l t does x n't ma y tter to u j s!

h x ere are the d r ea g ls j we have T e ODA l Y:

$ 49 t 0,0 f 00 as lo m w as c 3 , 6 m 5 %
$ 37 i 0,0 h 00 as lo v w as y 3 , 9 z 0 %
$ 2 a 50,00 n 0 as l n ow a n s 3 , 3 u 5 %
$ 20 m 0,0 d 00 as lo g w a e s 3 , 5 n 5 %

g z et re g fin j an r ce b d t g oda n y

Macsen Works , A p pp l ro o va c l M d an o age p r

After some while Bilbo became impatient. Well, what is it? he said.
The answers not a kettle boiling over, as you seem to think from the
noise you are making.
Give us a chance; let it give us a chance, my preciouss-ss-ss.