cks-devl

[cks-devl] Any medication you will ever need! Privacy guaranteed.

From: Skillings I. Schrefflen
Subject: [cks-devl] Any medication you will ever need! Privacy guaranteed.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:04:22 -0500

It is easier to exemplify values than teach them.
It never occurs to some politicians that Lincoln is worth imitating as well as quoting.
Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED CANADIAN Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
V GR C lS
lA A lAL  and many other
Try us and you will NOT BE DlSAPOlNTED!
There is no happiness there are only moments of happiness.
Have a Nice Day.
Look to the future, because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life.
Architecture is to make us know and remember who we are.
Alas after a certain age, every man is responsible for his own face.