(no subject)

From: cbj
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:46:28 -0500

address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: commit mail
From: Brian Jones <address@hidden>
Date: 16 Nov 2000 22:46:28 -0500

I've redirected the classpath-commits email to commit-classpath.  You
may subscribe to commit-classpath by sending an email to
address@hidden with the subject 'subscribe'.

I've especially cc'd those with gnu accounts who are specified to
receive the classpath-commits email via the sendmail alias.  Send me
email after you've subscribed to the new list and I'll remove you from
the alias to avoid duplicate commit messages going your way.  I'm too
unfamiliar with the mailman software to manually add you.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>