Re: Non-native java.util.zip ?

From: Andrew Collins
Subject: Re: Non-native java.util.zip ?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:23:36 -0800 (PST)

Each

Recently I ported some Java routines (Rijndael encryption) to
JavaScript.  I'm interested in porting the ZLIB library, with
an API similar to java.util.zip, to JavaScript.

I found the following (far below) posting through google.com:
http://www.mail-archive.com/classpath%40gnu.org/msg02345.html

I'm curious if any of you have any "leads" for me:
for reference, I'm looking for a non-native, pure-Java
implementation of the ZLIB library. I can follow the
C version (and Pascal port, too), but having a pure-Java
implementation to look over would be nice, too.

Thanks!

=====
Andrew Collins - address@hidden
http://profiles.yahoo.com/andrewrcollins/