Re: Japize

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: Japize
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:53:56 -0500

Brian Jones wrote:

> I was not using the jode, just packages.
>
> Okay, after sorting the data the two are indeed the same (oops on my
> part!).

Well, more like poor documentation on mine. Sorry... I'll try to get the
documentation on the website up to date some time in the next week or
two.

> > Thanks for using Japize :)
>
> No problem, now I've got to find out why Japize just stops after the
> "...Processing java" remark and I get none of the funky progress
> characters when using Classpath.
>
> But that requires renaming the collections classes, and getting jode.

Jode (as distributed for JDK1.1 - a jarball is available on
http://jode.sourceforge.net/download.php) contains the appropriately
renamed collections classes. Everything should work if you just put
jode-1.0.93-1.1.jar in your CLASSPATH. I dislike external dependencies
as a rule, so when I have to have one I try to make it easy :)

Stuart.