Re: Bug in Double.java

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Bug in Double.java
Date: 23 Jul 2001 14:36:32 -0600

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <address@hidden> writes:

Eric> This patch is rather long, and I haven't signed paperwork, so
Eric> you will have to let me know what to do from here.  Below is a
Eric> class I used to verify correct operation.

Let me reiterate Mark's suggestion of adding this to Mauve.
Mauve has a pretty low overhead when it comes to adding tests.
We don't require copyright assignment or anything like that.
If you're interested in adding Mauve tests (and this goes for anybody,
not just Eric), I can get you set up with an account.

Tom