Re: Arabic And Islamic Books

From: Aaron M. Renn
Subject: Re: Arabic And Islamic Books
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:04:47 -0500

Etienne M. Gagnon (address@hidden) wrote:
> I continue not to understand why the Classpath project leaders can't
> simply moderate non-member postings, then simply uses mailman's nice
> web base interface to sort through legitimate mails and SPAM.
>
> No big magic or complex scripts or complex processes involved; only
> a couple of clicks (for both configuration and modaration) through
> a simple, self-documented, web-based interface.
>
> Is it really asking too much?  What do others think?

We are running on the GNU mailing list system.  I'm personally shocked
and dismayed at the amount of spam and virus transmissions that run through
this thing. I'd be happy to see non-member postings bounced to a moderator.
Unfortunately, I have nothing to do with this list from an admin
perspective.  Does anybody out there have an idea on how to set this up?

--
Aaron M. Renn (address@hidden) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/