More on java.util.HashMap...

From: Eric Blake
Subject: More on java.util.HashMap...
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:39:19 -0600

Thanks for all the recent comments on my contributions in
java.util.Hashtable, HashMap, and such.  Where people have cast doubt on
the efficiency of my prior patches, I've reverted those.

I also just added LinkedHashMap (new in JDK 1.4), and would like another
pair of eyes to look over my work to check for any glaring bugs or items
that could be improved.  Now, I need to find time to write some Mauve
tests for these fixes...
--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer