Re: submitting mods that make JBOSS, Jigsaw and Tomcat run on GNU Cla ss

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: submitting mods that make JBOSS, Jigsaw and Tomcat run on GNU Cla sspath
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:02:29 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 11:42:24AM -0800, Washburn, Weldon wrote:
> We have GNU Classpath mods that make BMP/CMP entity beans and JMS run.  We
> are in the process of bringing up ECPerf and Java Petstore benchmarks on GNU
> Classpath on ORP.   Both of these are Enterprise Java Beans benchmarks and
> are well known to the Java application server community.

Impressive! Classpath and ORP have come a long way.

> I want to get these mods submitted to GNU quickly but do not have an account
> on the GNU server that will allow me to access the standard Copyright
> Assignment Templates.  Can someone download these templates and send them to
> me?  They are in gd/gnuorg directory.

Brian Jones has access to the GNU server.

> Below is a list of files we which we re-integrated our mods into last week.
> Does anyone have a problem if we simply post this zip file to mailing list
> while waiting for the GNU Copyright Assignment Papers to catch up?

That looks like a lot of files/changes. It might be a bit big for the
mailinglist. If you could post separate the patches in logical groups and
send them to the mailinglist indicidually that might make it easier to
review them. If that is not possible could you put an archive on a website
somewhere? If not, please send them to me and I will post them on my site.

Thanks,

"How many of you have broken no laws this month?"
    <http://www.toad.com/gnu/cfp.talk> - John Gilmore