address@hidden: [Jikesrvm-researchers] Update on Classpath library info/

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: address@hidden: [Jikesrvm-researchers] Update on Classpath library info/effort]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:37:18 +0100

Hi,

If people are interested in making Classpath work with the Jikes VM
from IBM here is some info.

General information can be found at
<http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/jikesrvm/>
Currently it uses a proprietary class library.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Hind <address@hidden> -----

To: address@hidden
From: "Michael Hind" <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:11:18 -0500

Maria Butrico is working with John Leuner by providing him the information
I mentioned below to enable Classpath to work with Jikes RVM.  If anyone is
seriously interested in working with John on the effort I suggest you
contact him.

Mike

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Michael Hind, Manager, Dynamic Optimization Group, Jalape?o Project

IBM Watson Research Center
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hind
address@hidden, 914 784-7589, tie: 863-7589
Jikes RVM open source release: