Re: nio package and asynchronous io

From: R.S. Veldema
Subject: Re: nio package and asynchronous io
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:26:59 +0100

Hi all,

   I've been hacking away at my java implementation as well
and have some nio suppoprt up and running already.
I can map a file and get a web page over a socketchannel.

If you guys want it, tell me and I'll package up a new tar file.
All is GPL-ed by me.

Ps, to any of the gnu people listening:
a good while a go I submitted a copyright assignment
for my basic swing implementation and never heard anything
since then (we are talking months now...).