Re: generation of gnu/java/locale/*.uni

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: generation of gnu/java/locale/*.uni
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:05:51 -0700

Brian Jones wrote:

> I'll run what you've checked in through Mauve here and see what
> happens.  Do you have time to evaluate the Character implementation
> Artur pointed to?  I'm mostly concerned with correctness, I think the
> one he pointed to improved efficiency, if not speed.  I'd do this
> myself but that would involve time learning how Character/Unicode work.

I just committed an update based on Artur's code.  And since the
database is no longer a binary file, you should have no problems using
it straight out of CVS for another run through Mauve.

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer