Problems with Character

From: Patrik Reali
Subject: Problems with Character
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:28:15 +0100

Hi!

I'm experiencing some problems with java.lang.Character.
The methods toUpperCase and toLowerCase return
wrong results (most of the calls leave the values unchanged,
a few return strange values). I went through the code,
but there's not much.... they're just taking the result from
some tables.

I'm currently using the latest version of Character and CharData.

Can anybody confirm (or dismiss) the problem?

Thanks,
  Patrik
--------
Patrik Reali