FYI: configure update

From: Eric Blake
Subject: FYI: configure update
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:42:02 -0700

I just upgraded my autotools to automake 1.6, autoconf 1.53, and libtool
1.4d, and in the process had to tweak configure.in to get Classpath to
build again.  Can someone more familiar with these tools check that my
patch is correct?

I also took the liberty of making all the variable tests consistent,
turning things like
  if test $foo = ""; then
into
  if test "x${foo}" = x; then

2002-03-28  Eric Blake  <address@hidden>

        * .cvsignore: Add autom4te.cache to ignored list.
        * configure.in: Move CLASSPATH_WITH_JAVAH and
        CLASSPATH_WITH_INCLUDEDIR out of conditionals, for use with latest
        autotools. Make variable tests consistent.
        * acinclude.m4: Make variable tests consistent.

--
This signature intentionally left boring.

Eric Blake             address@hidden
  BYU student, free software programmer