Re: Cinco de Mayo

From: Carlos Cavanna
Subject: Re: Cinco de Mayo
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 21:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

> You know I just noticed that you wanted the files
> copied to this
> "classes" directory... but instead right now it can
> copy to
> $prefix/share/classpath only, is that ok?

Yes, it is OK. Are you thinking of
adding another flag that could indicate where the
files should be copied ? Wouldn't that be
somehow redundant with --datadir ?

But, of course, I may be misunderstanding what
you mean. :-)

Now it is creating the following structure in

Should it be different ? The current efect
of the flag is like unzipping
and not keeping the .zip file.

Do You Yahoo!?