The Mauve

From: Alex Lau
Subject: The Mauve
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:42:30 -0500

I looking in the Configure file in Mauve.... it should able to take anything rather then JDK and java* and consider as mauve-KEYS but it doesn't do that..I'm not sure... anyway I write some script by hand
to test the io class in my kiss-classpath install from debian.
here is some result... I'm not sure I'm doing it right please let me know.
Thanks spending time on my little head..
Alex

Brian Jones wrote:

Alex Lau <address@hidden> writes:

Let me be a little bit more specific, I can do the single test.. .but the
TAG thing doesn't seem to work... I try to make a mauve-TAG file..
then
make KEYS=TAG check... didn't work... :o

A file is provided in Classpath you can start from, see
mauve-classpath.  The Mauve framework doesn't handle a changing TAG
file very well between 'check' runs, I think it doesn't update certain
files that are generated with the list of classes matching the keys
you provided.  I believe my solution at the time was to just delete
these files so that they are regenerated... I don't know if this is
the problem you are having or not.
Brian