Kissme and Classpath

From: Alex Lau
Subject: Kissme and Classpath
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:15:03 -0600

Well, finially I get a little time to sit down and read some of the doc
in kissme.
It is awesome. My project SpyLord is very smiliar to the function what the presistance layer of kissme does. Except I'm using database object mapping.
( which also limited to public var and not a true object storage ..
mainly the data )
The new doc/BUILDING is awesome Stephen. Thanks a lot!

I really want to help classpath and kissme but still don't know what to
do. Mauve test case is very non-documented. And I really don't know
where to start with.
I did go through all the testlet class. but just don't know how am I go
about creating test. ( Is there anyone working on something related to
mauve and able to shine me some light )

1) When I making a test ( e.g. just like
gnu/testlet/java/io/File/jdk11.java ) how do
I find out the class info? Should I look at Java Spec? or Just the
ClassPath code?

2) if the function is depreciated, should I build test for it?

Alex