Re: Latest submission package to run commercial applications and work l

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: Latest submission package to run commercial applications and work loads
Date: 12 Sep 2002 08:58:16 -0400

"Richards, Erin L" <address@hidden> writes:

> Brian,
>
> Yes, I approve the submission as detailed below.

So this means those interested and able can begin to commit the work
submitted earlier by Gansha Wu.  I'll be back from hiatus next week as
well, so please keep us/me informed on who is working on what with
regards to the big patch just to avoid duplicate effort.  Let's
consider attacking this by making sure there are test cases in Mauve
that cover the bugs potentially fixed here.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>