Re: orp 1.0.10 with Classpath CVS

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: orp 1.0.10 with Classpath CVS
Date: 26 Jan 2003 16:12:19 -0500

"Aaron M. Renn" <address@hidden> writes:

> Out of curiosity, does ORP 1.0.10 work with the CVS classpath?  I downloaded
> it and the only thing I can get out of it are either error messages saying
> "No class specified" (with empty command line) or "Segmentation Fault" :(
> I'm on RH8 with gcc 3.2 and I did have to make a couple changes to get it
> to compile, but they didn't appear major except for one assembler segment
> which I copied verbatim from the orp mailing list.

I think it doesn't work with CVS at the moment.  Last message from the
ORP team is that they may not get to it real soon now so I'd suggest
playing with Kissme which does work with CVS or IBM's JRVM (which I've
not tried but a recent message has indicated it works).

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>