Re: Want to help in integrating swing. Really last question.

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: Want to help in integrating swing. Really last question.
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 08:46:05 -0800 (PST)

--- Linuxhippy <address@hidden> wrote:

> Btw.: Does anybody know good tutorials about the
> swing-internals,
> because its not allowed to look at sun-sources, its
> for a newbie like me
> quite hard to work only with apidoc.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of an offer of similar
quality like the 'Java Class Libraries' by Chen et.
al. for SWING.

There is Sun's Swing tutorial [1], which provides a
reasonable overview of how the things are supposed to
be used.

You can read some interesting articles on SWING on the
SWING connection [2].

The apparently rather good Swing book by Robinson and
Vorobiev is avaliable online [3].

hope this helps,
dalibor topic

[1]