Re: classpath ./ChangeLog ./THANKYOU ./configure.in...

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: classpath ./ChangeLog ./THANKYOU ./configure.in...
Date: 28 Mar 2003 18:33:43 -0700

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

Brian> There are still some getInstance problems with some of the
Brian> things I recently checked in though a check through my Mauve
Brian> results appears to indicate nothing terribly new here.

Are these getInstance problems revealed by Mauve?
Or did you find them some other way?
I'd like to put all this java.security stuff into libgcj, but I'd
also prefer to wait if there is a regression that will be ironed out
soon...

Tom