Re: java.lang.Class patches

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: java.lang.Class patches
Date: 03 Apr 2003 00:37:55 -0500

Archie Cobbs <address@hidden> writes:

> Below is a subset of my current set of diffs for java.lang.Class.
> I'm sending them just for anyone to look at and for consideration
> for checking in. I think some of them could be useful for classpath.
> I'd be interested to hear what other people think.

I've made a few modifications by splitting out the native methods into
VMClass.  When committed I'll move Class.java to classpath/java/lang/
and out of the vm/reference directory.  I've added
gnu.classpath.RawData following gcj's lead in this case.  I'm seeking
comments before committing this patch based on Archie's work.  Sorry
I'm personally taking so long with a lot of the patches submitted lately.

Thanks,
Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>