Some errors in native layer sources

From: Dr. Torsten Rupp
Subject: Some errors in native layer sources
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:23:55 +0200

Dear Classpath members,

I checked-in some files with an abstraction layer for native
OS functions from our Jamaica VM to be able to port the Classpath
C sources to other OS than Unix. This is my first major change in
Classpath and there could still be some errors or not fixed things.
I will try to repair all broken things soon as possible. If you
find something which is not working in your environment please let
me know it.