Kaffe and gjdoc

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Kaffe and gjdoc
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:56:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

[I do Cc: classpath because I'm not on cp-tools but someone can maybe forward]

The good news:

kaffe can run ant and build something (but maybe everyone already know! ;))

The bad news:

gjdoc from cvs is broken because of java.util.jar.JarFile.OPEN_READ.

Here is the log:

address@hidden:~/debian/gnu/gjdoc/src$ kaffe -classpath $CLASSPATH
-Dant.home=/usr/share/ant -Dbuild.compiler=kjc
Buildfile: build.xml

    [mkdir] Created dir: /home/arnaud/debian/gnu/gjdoc/tmp/build
    [mkdir] Created dir: /home/arnaud/debian/gnu/gjdoc/dist

    [javac] Compiling 64 source files to
 caution:Assignment of an expression to itself [KOPI]
 error:Cannot find type "java/util/jar/JarFile/OPEN_READ"
 error:Cannot find type "java/util/jar/JarFile/OPEN_READ"

file:/home/arnaud/debian/gnu/gjdoc/src/build.xml:73: Compile failed; see
the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 34 seconds

I'll re-try in some days...

I think  integrating gjdoc in kaffe may  be a target for  1.1.2... if it
can be built! ;) sorry but I do not have so much time this month and the
next one...

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.