Re: porting to another jvm/jit

From: Ricky Clarkson
Subject: Re: porting to another jvm/jit
Date: 8 Oct 2003 10:43:40 +0100

That sounds like a nice project.

I suggest you get hold of the source of a JVM that already uses
Classpath and take a look at it.  I think kissme is probably a good
example, but others on the list probably have different opinions.  I
haven't actually looked at any kissme code though.

If you find errors etc., feel free to submit patches, but there are
restrictions (covered on Classpath's web pages at
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ ) if you submit large/many
patches.

Happy hacking,

Ricky.