Re: CVS configure.in is broken

From: Patrik Reali
Subject: Re: CVS configure.in is broken
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:04:32 +0200

The problem with --disable-gtk-peer is that it works for the compilation,
but GTK must be installed anyway, otherwise aclocal fails.

In practice, I would have to install GTK-2 just to be able to configure the
package _not_ to use GTK-2.

To avoid this, I used to remove the GTK, GLIB, and LIBART stuff in the
configure.in file (from line 121 to line 148) before aclocal and eventually
configured classpath with --disable-gtk.peer. It's a hack , but it works for
me.

-Patrik