Re: eclipse 3.0M4 and java.nio

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: eclipse 3.0M4 and java.nio
Date: 20 Nov 2003 10:36:47 -0700

Mark> Besides that issue I only remember two things missing from our library
Mark> regexp compile on a String and a unsupported format symbol
Mark> in java.text. But both were not really fatal, just annoying.

I'm submitting bug reports for these to the gcc bugzilla, so that I
can keep track of what is needed to run eclipse 3.0.  Can you tell me
what format symbol is missing from java.text?

Tom