classpath-0.07 now available

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: classpath-0.07 now available
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:13:25 +0100

Paul Fisher was so kind to make sure that 0.07 was put on I
have also uploaded 0.06. Both are also available on for
now (since people will look there as long as we cannot update our
webpages) but I would like to point people only to:
(and the mirror list at

Sorry. Savannah (which means CVS) is still down. According to at least minimal services are
hopefully back up today. But I don't know how minimal that will be.
Keep you informed as soon as I have more info.

This also means that I didn't publish a formal announcement yet since we
cannot update the webpages yet.